The adorable Nicole and the handsome Jim.
Your Are Currently Browsing: Non-Video Posts
If faced with the same question, please watch this video. Couples offer helpful advise with this dilemma.
Once you have made this important decision, here are some questions to ask when interviewing your potential vidoegrapher;
- How long have they been producing wedding videos?
- Do they stay current with technology, techniques, and education in their field?
- Is your videographer personable and will they personalize your video?
- Will the videographer you’re speaking to be the one who will be shooting your wedding?
- Have they ever shot a wedding at your ceremony or reception site? If not, do they have something similar to show you?
- How will they capture sound during the ceremony and reception?
- How new is their equipment?
- Will they have back-up cameras with them?
- Do they specialize in videography?
- How long will it take them to edit the footage? Will it be posted on their blog or your Facebook wall?
Lastly, ask yourself this question;
Have I evaluated the importance of the various choices of wedding services?
We could answer these questions here, but we would prefer to speak with you in person, if that’s ok. If your would rather receive an email with the answers, please send requests to Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “questions” in the subject.
Even if you don’t select Alliance Video, we look forward to helping you make an intelligent choice. The day goes by so fast and video is the only way to relive the action, moving emotions and sounds of the day.
We received this review recently from a bride who used our services in 2002.
My husband and I were not sure a wedding video fit into our wedding budget. After meeting with Tom and seeing the quality of his work, we knew we had to make room in our budget. We are so happy we did! We watch our video each year, on our anniversary. This year my son (4 1/2) and daughter (15 months) watched our wedding story with us. They got a big kick out of seeing us on TV and my son liked my “beautiful white dress”. While watching the video, my son insisted he and I slow dance together (melted my heart).
I knew my husband and I would enjoy our wedding video for years to come, what I didn’t think of was….that our children would as well.
Everyone who watches our video loves it and it’s thanks to you Tom. You captured the true heartfelt moments throughout that beautiful, rainy, November day. We can’t thank you enough Tom. You are excellent at what you do and one of the nicest people I have met!
Kate and Joe
Vote for Alliance Video Productions! We’re thrilled to be nominated for the Best Videographer! Make us #1 in Philadelphia.
I wanted to say a BIG thank you to the wedding couples we had the pleasure of filming this past weekend.
THANK YOU Lisa & Keith! It was a great beach wedding in Ocean City and your party at Elite Caterers was a blast! I can’t wait to create your trailer. What a fun day!
THANK YOU Lisa & Patrick! Jay had the pleasure of traveling to Baton Rouge LA to film this wedding. Thank you for all your hospitality down south. The footage looks amazing and Jay had a great time with your families.
THANK YOU Nicole & Jim! What a fun day celebrating your union. The church in Riverton and the Merion reception were great choices. The members of your bridal party were a trip. Great party and I loved “High Hopes”
THANK YOU Tami & Jeff! It was great getting to know you and your families. Jay and I captured such great moments and emotions at your ceremony. Jay enjoyed a lively reception and the band was amazing!
Thank you again for including us and choosing Alliance Video. It was a fabulous weekend thanks to each of you!
This weeks sale runs from 5/17/10 thru 5/23/10. We are very excited to offer a gift certificate to one of the most unique bridal boutiques in the tri-state area. Any new client booking our services this week and mentioning this blog post will receive a $50 gift certificate to A Beautiful Touch in Westmont, NJ. Visit, A Beautiful Touch website to see all the great gifts and ideas for your wedding day.
Can not be combined with any other offer and is not redeemable for cash.
Call us today for special pricing on this exciting new product! (609-268-7044) Alliance Video is the only supplier in the state of New Jersey. Enjoy your wedding planning and thank you for visiting our blog! Tom
Often times we are contacted to produce a wedding video and unfortunately we are already booked. This is why we encourage everyone to reserve our services early. Other times, couples understand the importance of having a video on their wedding day, but have a limited budget and cannot afford a professional production.
Exciting news….beginning today….we have developed a NEW program for ONLY $500.
We call it our AAP (Ambitious Amateur Program)
Here is how it works;
- You choose a friend or family member to video tape your wedding.
- We provide guidance and a checklist to your ambitious friend on what to shoot on your wedding day.
- We are available by phone anytime during the day if a question arises.
- We take the footage they shoot and creatively edit a 30 minute video of your day.
- We will use up to 4 of your favorite songs in your wedding video.
- Custom DVD packaging is included in the price.
- We will invest up to 10 hours creating a nice keepsake of your day.
- Your 30 minute video will be digitized and put online for 30 days so your family and friends can see.
Rental equipment is also available, including cameras, mics, lights, audio equipment, etc. Contact us for pricing and availability.
Take advantage of this exciting new service for a limited time, all for only $500.
Contact us today to reserve your date (609) 268-7044 and ask about Alliance Video’s AAP
This weeks March Madness sales runs from Sunday, 3/21/10 thru Saturday, 3/28/10. Anyone booking our services this week will receive a free love story segment added to any package. The value is $300. Cannot be combined with any other offer and is not redeemable for cash. Book early and save. 2011 is filling up fast and we only have a few dates available this year.