If faced with the same question, please watch this video. Couples offer helpful advise with this dilemma.
Once you have made this important decision, here are some questions to ask when interviewing your potential vidoegrapher;
- How long have they been producing wedding videos?
- Do they stay current with technology, techniques, and education in their field?
- Is your videographer personable and will they personalize your video?
- Will the videographer you’re speaking to be the one who will be shooting your wedding?
- Have they ever shot a wedding at your ceremony or reception site? If not, do they have something similar to show you?
- How will they capture sound during the ceremony and reception?
- How new is their equipment?
- Will they have back-up cameras with them?
- Do they specialize in videography?
- How long will it take them to edit the footage? Will it be posted on their blog or your Facebook wall?
Lastly, ask yourself this question;
Have I evaluated the importance of the various choices of wedding services?
We could answer these questions here, but we would prefer to speak with you in person, if that’s ok. If your would rather receive an email with the answers, please send requests to Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “questions” in the subject.
Even if you don’t select Alliance Video, we look forward to helping you make an intelligent choice. The day goes by so fast and video is the only way to relive the action, moving emotions and sounds of the day.
We received this review recently from a bride who used our services in 2002.
My husband and I were not sure a wedding video fit into our wedding budget. After meeting with Tom and seeing the quality of his work, we knew we had to make room in our budget. We are so happy we did! We watch our video each year, on our anniversary. This year my son (4 1/2) and daughter (15 months) watched our wedding story with us. They got a big kick out of seeing us on TV and my son liked my “beautiful white dress”. While watching the video, my son insisted he and I slow dance together (melted my heart).
I knew my husband and I would enjoy our wedding video for years to come, what I didn’t think of was….that our children would as well.
Everyone who watches our video loves it and it’s thanks to you Tom. You captured the true heartfelt moments throughout that beautiful, rainy, November day. We can’t thank you enough Tom. You are excellent at what you do and one of the nicest people I have met!
Kate and Joe